The 18th Annual St. Patrick's Spring Raffle will make someone $100,000 richer!!!
All proceeds benefit St. Patrick in Wadsworth, IL.
May 30th winners will be posted here! Winners to view.
Winners will receive their check via mail in 1 to 2 weeks.
This past Friday’s Fun Friday Drawing for the Spring Raffle was postponed, but it will still happen once we get past the next few weeks. Also, the Early Bird Drawing is being postponed while we all stay home. We will determine the new dates for these drawings and will announce the dates with enough time for everyone to get their tickets turned in.
Let’s concentrate on our families and our health and we can get back to the St Patrick School Spring Raffle in the weeks to come! Any tickets already turned in will receive a delayed confirmation as we are asking our raffle committee volunteers to stay home.
If you have tickets to turn in please hold onto them until the school and parish offices are open, or you can contact us email@example.com and we can make arrangements to get the tickets from you.
Thank you for your support and God Bless you.
May 30, 2020
Early Bird Drawing
Friday, April 3, 2020 ($7,000 IN PRIZES)
$2,500 - $1,500 - $1,000 - $750 - $500 - $250 – (5) $100
Get your tickets EARLY!
FUN Friday Drawings ($6,000 in Prizes)
(2) $250 – (5) $100 Each Fun Friday Drawing
- Any school family who buys or sells 5–24 tickets is entered into drawing for a $1,500 school tuition credit
- Any school family who buys or sells 25 tickets or more is entered into drawing for a $2,500 school tuition credit
- Any SRE family who buys or sells 5 tickets or more is entered into drawing for an SRE $225 credit
- Any ticket seller who sells or buys 15–30 tickets receives 1 raffle ticket entry at zero cost
- Any ticket seller who sells or buys 31–60 tickets receives 3 raffle ticket entries at zero cost
- Any ticket seller who sells or buys 61 or more tickets receives 6 raffle ticket entries at zero cost
- Seller of $100,000 Grand Prize winning ticket receives $2,500
- Seller of $20,000 2nd Prize winning ticket receives $1,500
- Seller of $10,000 3rd Prize winning ticket receives $1,000
Gates open and check-in begins at 5:00pm
Free Pasta Dinner ($10 suggested donation), Dessert and coffee/hot chocolate bar
Jazz Ensemble During Dinner and Stu "the Piano Guy" entertains after the raffle
Event held at: