The 18th Annual St. Patrick's Spring Raffle will make someone $100,000 richer!!!
All proceeds benefit St. Patrick in Wadsworth, IL.
May 30th winners will be posted here! Winners to view.
Winners will receive their check via mail in 1 to 2 weeks.
The Raffle is observing social distancing and is back on with new drawing dates and collection dates and times, and the main drawing will occur on May 30th as advertised.
**New no contact collection of tickets and pick up of additional tickets **
Monday through Thursday – 9 am until Noon – School Office
Monday through Thursday – Noon until 3 – Parish Office
Wednesday from 5 pm until 7 pm – Parish Office
Saturdays from 900 am until Noon – Parish Office
Mail is also an option
IMPORTANT DATES (Updated)
May 30, 2020
Early Bird Drawing
Friday, May 1, 2020 ($7,000 IN PRIZES)
$2,500 - $1,500 - $1,000 - $750 - $500 - $250 – (5) $100
Get your tickets EARLY!
FUN Friday Drawings ($6,000 in Prizes)
(2) $250 – (5) $100 Each Fun Friday Drawing
March 20th moves to next Friday, April 24th
April 17th moves to Friday, May 8th
May 1st moves to Friday, May 15th
May 15th moves to Friday, May 22nd
- Any school family who buys or sells 5–24 tickets is entered into drawing for a $1,500 school tuition credit
- Any school family who buys or sells 25 tickets or more is entered into drawing for a $2,500 school tuition credit
- Any SRE family who buys or sells 5 tickets or more is entered into drawing for an SRE $225 credit
- Any ticket seller who sells or buys 15–30 tickets receives 1 raffle ticket entry at zero cost
- Any ticket seller who sells or buys 31–60 tickets receives 3 raffle ticket entries at zero cost
- Any ticket seller who sells or buys 61 or more tickets receives 6 raffle ticket entries at zero cost
- Seller of $100,000 Grand Prize winning ticket receives $2,500
- Seller of $20,000 2nd Prize winning ticket receives $1,500
- Seller of $10,000 3rd Prize winning ticket receives $1,000
Gates open and check-in begins at 5:00pm
Free Pasta Dinner ($10 suggested donation), Dessert and coffee/hot chocolate bar
Jazz Ensemble During Dinner and Stu "the Piano Guy" entertains after the raffle
Event held at: